Friday 24 August 2012

Card Carnival Pt III

Helloo!

I am sneaking another card in for Verve's Card Carnival!  (I have another idea floating around in my head, so there may be a Part IV, but I doubt I'll have time)

Here's an update of the rules;

 
Create a new card using Verve Stamps
Post your card to your blog or gallery
Include a link to the Verve store in your write up
Link your card here
 
 
I went CAS again this time (a real shocker, huh?!) and I was actually quite surprised it turned out as well as it did!  I kinda like it  :)
 
 


As you can probably work out, I just made a mask using Spellbinders Anenome Flower die and inked over the top to leave this white space.

Today is not the day for taking photographs of white cards (which are almost ALL of my cards!) it's too overcast to get a nice, white photograph - you'll have to let me off on this one :)  If it wasn't for the fact that I popped the focal layer up on foam tape, I guess this would be a one layer card, which I usually struggle with!

Verve release party tonight, it seems to have come around so fast?!!


Thanks for stopping by :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White
Stamps: Verve - Hope Blooms
Ink:        Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade; SU! Black
Other:    Spellbinders - Anenome Flower Topper; rhinestones



1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!