Wednesday 29 August 2012

Crafty Ribbons - Feeling Fruity!

Hello there!

I'm here today with an entry for the challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog.  The fabulous theme for this challenge is 'FEELING FRUITY'!

This is an extra special challenge as it includes a DT call and I am chancing my arm and putting myself forward for it!  Fingers crossed, wish me luck!  The details are here if you fancy a go too :)

Ok, on to my card;


Unfortunately I had to take this photo with my phone as my darling other half has pinched my camera for the day to do a survey!  I mean, how rude!  It does mean that it's quite difficult to see the contents of the glass :(

So anyway - fruit...Lime and Olives in a nice Martini - the best way to have fruit, surely?!  Other than a nice glass of wine, of course ;)

I was lucky enough to win a £25 voucher for Crafty Ribbons a little while ago as part of their 'Crafting For Gold' event.  My parcel of ribbon arrived the other day and it was like Christmas!  The ribbon I used for this card was their grosgrain saddle stitch ribbon.  I have it in nearly all the colours and it's great, so versatile!

I drew the Martini glass with my WOW! embossing pen and embossed in Ebony.  Then I added the Martini and the fruit.  I really like how bright and cheerful this card turned out, and I'm hoping the gals over at Crafty Ribbons agree :)

That's all for now, I will be back shortly with my other Viva La Verve challenge entries :)

Thanks for stopping by :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Lime, Forest Green
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Big Day Essentials
Ink:        WOW! Embossing pen; SU! Black
Other:    Crafty Ribbons - Lime/White Saddle Stitch ribbon; WOW! Ebony embossing powder;
              toothpick

4 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome. I love the clean design and how you colored that lime - it looks fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons and good luck with the DT call! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the simplicity of it glad you liked the ribbons, they are gorgeous arn't they!!
    thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS and Good Luck with the DT call x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun, good luck with the DT call!!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!