Thursday 30 August 2012

SFYTT - August Sketch

Hello!

Ok, so I'm not here with my Viva La Verve just yet - I nearly forgot about this card!  I am entering the Sketch For You To Try challenge this month.  I have seen this challenge around on peoples' blogs, but after the Verve Anni-VERVE-sary blog hops, I had a lot of exposure to it!  Verve is sponsoring the challenge this month, so many of the Verve Divas used this sketch for their showcases of Verves' new stamps and dies (which by the way, are awesome and I want them all!)

So, I thought I'd have a go at this sketch.  I thought it looked kinda easy, but I was surprised!  I got there in the end and my card has been growing on me over the last few days :)


I turned the sketch 90 degrees clockwise;


This is another 'Julee' card - CASS :)

Like I said, this card is growing on me, but I'm still not 100% sure - let me know what ya think :)

Thanks for dropping by :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, White Linen, Black, Peppermint, Daffodil, Apple Green, Citrus
              Orange
Stamps: Verve - Great Friend, Bloom and Grow, Wishful Elegance
Ink:        SU! Black; VersaColor - Evergreen; Distress Ink - Wild Honey
Other:    Verve Cut Above Die - Elegant Leaves; Crafty Ribbons - Pumpkin seam binding; pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!