Friday 23 August 2013

A little baby girl!!...

Hi guys!

How ya doin'?!

On Monday, some friends of ours finally welcomed their beautiful little bundle of joy into the world!  Her name is Chloe and we cannot wait to meet her!  Well, I can't anyway, not so sure about the DOH...don't think he's quite as bothered...you know what boys are like ;)

So of course, new baby = a card!  Well, I got to make two this time as my friend wanted a card to give to the proud new parents too ;)

These cards weren't based on any challenges, but they are both based on cards I've made previously for challenges.

This is the card I made to give from us and it was an updated version of this card...



...and this is the one I made for my friend to give and it was based on this card...


The news is that despite and emergency caesarean, mother and baby are doing well and after the 19 hours of labour followed by a 12 hour day at his job on a dairy farm, Dad has just about caught up on his sleep and is now smiling!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by ;)











Supplies - Card One
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Pink Sorbet, Raspberry Pink
Stamps: Verve - Hope Blooms
Ink:        Ranger - Perfect Medium
Other:    Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals; WOW! - Flourescent Tickled Pink e/p; thread; pearls; glitter glue


Supplies - Card Two
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Raspberry Pink
Stamps:  Verve - Smallest Things PJ; Hero Arts - Valentine Flourishes
Ink:        Ranger - Perfect Medium; VersaColor - Magenta; Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
Other:    Spellbinders - Large Scalloped Circles; WOW! - Flourescent Tickled Pink e/p; ribbon; pearls

1 comment:

  1. Love the stitched details of the first one hun, you are totally rocking that sewing machine!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!