Friday 18 April 2014

WOW!...exciting news!...

Hey guys!!

I tried to get this post up last weekend but I just didn't get time!  Also, I was trying to do it from an iPad and it just wasn't playing ball - doh!

I've had some exciting news that I've been DYING to share with you all.........you are 'looking' at one of the newest members of the WOW! Embossing Powder Design Team!!!  Whoop whoop!!!




I have been waiting since the beginning of February to share this with you guys - honestly, I was fit to burst!!!!!!

I am so pleased to be a part of this fabulous team, the existing team members have been so welcoming and so helpful and made us newbies feel right at home ;)  Also, every single gal on the team, existing and new, are SUPER talented.  Each of us has our own style which is awesome as it keeps it fresh and means there are so many different interpretations of each challenge theme - the possibilities are endless!!  And, as you may know, there is embossing on pretty much EVERYTHING I make so I am all the more excited to be on this team :)

I really do suggest that you check out the blogs of these gals if you get a chance...you're in for a real treat!!

You can find them all on the WOW! blog.

I would like to thank Tania and the other guys on the team for having me and giving me this opportunity, I am very appreciative and can't wait to get stuck in!  Watch this space.... ;)

I'll be back soon with some cards and my first DT post!


Thank you for stopping by ;)






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to see all your WOW work! (Your work has always been wow, but you know what I mean! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sian! I saw someone congratulate you the other day and I wondered because you hadn't mentioned it in that post. I'm very excited for you! They are lucky to have you and your WOW creations!! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is fabulous, Sian! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST be able to hear me cheering, shouting, applauding at this most AWESOME news! You, with your unique style and flair in card-making, and fabulously excellent posts, are an A++++ addition to this team! You and WOW are a perfectly matched pair, because you are a WOW designer! So excited to see what you'll be dazzling and delighting us with. Mega congrats; hope you're celebrating this marvelous accomplishment! HAPPY EASTER to you, as well, sweet friend! Hope some chocolate-y treats are on the agenda!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - I did not even know they had a DT - now I have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!