Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wedding van...!

Hey!

Twice in one week - would you believe it?!!!

On Saturday my friend's brother got married, so OBVIOUSLY she needed a special card for the occasion :)  The colour scheme for the wedding was bright pink and orange and all the girls turned up in a VW Camper van - how cool is that?!!  Has anyone guessed where this card is going yet?  ;)

Here it is...


As you can see, it's the back of the van, not the front!  It may seem ridiculous, but I made this van THREE times!  Third time lucky and all that :)  



This is a slightly larger card than usual - 200mm x 200mm - so I had to make a box for it to go in...


My friend really liked this card, I was so pleased - and apparently the Bride and Groom loved it too which I was super pleased about!  :)

Thanks for stopping by ;)











Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White Linen, Raspberry Pink, Citrus Orange, Baby Pink, Black, Silver Matt
Stamps: Verve - Bloom & Grow; Waltzingmouse Stamps - Big Day Additions
Ink:        VersaColor - Green; VersaMark
Other:    WOW! - Ebony e/p; Rhinestones; Spellbinders - Anemone Flower Topper

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Isn't it great how we can personalize cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy wedding card, and such a sweet tribute to the bride and groom. It's easy to see why they loved it so much...it's beautifully made and just plain fun! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course your friend, as well as the newlyweds, loved this card/box set: it's gorgeous, vibrant and personalized! Applauding your perseverance with the van: too cute! and those flowers...happy sighhhh...Pretty, +++
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!